For Design 1 we did collaborative group projects. The assignment was to create a modular device out of paper. We started with a simple structure (pyramid) as our base structure and experimented a little bit until we came up with the final product.
We decided to create a lamp in the shape of a diamond.
Little x's were cut in a few of the pyramids for decoration purposes and to allow more light to show through.
One piece of the assignment was to create a corporate logo for our product. We came up with the company name, "Luminosity," because it is a synonym for light and it sounded catchy/easy to remember. Here is the Logo that I created on Adobe Illustrator: